I then take 1 lb of sausage for 4 eggs cut it into portions and flatten it out and wrap it around the egg. I added 2 tsps of worchester sauce and 1 tbsp of flour with a little bit of fresh pepper. Dip this sausage egg roll in one freshly scrambled up egg and then into 2/3 cup of breadcrumbs (panko or italian) set on your broiler pan in your oven for 25 minutes to 35 minutes (should be brown and crusty) at a temperature of 400. Enjoy!
- Mrs. Sheets Cafe goes to Italy
- Mrs Sheets cafe Items 2012-2013 continued
- Mrs. Sheets Cafe 2012-2013 continued
- Pictures from the Cafe
- New Foods to try in 2013
- Mrs. Sheets Cafe' Blog
- Mrs. Sheets Cafe Items for 2013-2014
- Cranberry Salsa Recipe
- Pear Pizza Recipe
- Pumpkin Biscotti Recipe
- Mrs. Sheets Granola with Toasted Coconut
- Mrs. Sheets Pumpkin Ginger Bread with Chocolate Chips
- New Foods to Try in 2014
- The First Thanksgiving: Mrs. Sheets Cafe and 2nd Grade
- The First Thanksgiving Continued.....
Mrs. Sheets Cafe' Blog
This is a site where you can comment on different foods that you would like to see in the next cafe or foods that really surprised you. I am currently looking for someone to create a logo for this site. After you comment on the question below, feel free to click on the button and send me a personal message or question. And Yes, Jamie Oliver you are always welcome at Kings Ridge next time you are in Georgia. Please also see a KRCS parents website for great recipes at Green Plate rule (www.greenplaterule.com).